DOCUMENTS NEEDED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- The Duly- Filled Application Forms;
- 3 Passport Size Photograph of the child.
- Post Card size (4” x 6”) Photograph of the child with parents.
- For Pre-Nursery Age Minimum 3 Years 8 Months & Maximum 4 Years 4 months .
- One copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Govt.
- One Photo copy of Residential Certified Copy/Proof (Phone bill/Ration Card)
- One copy of pupil’s Aadhar Card.
Admission is taken on the basis of Admission Test Result.
No specific syllabus is prescribed for the admission test, but a child must have sufficient knowledge of the subject appropriate for the class
lower than that in which he/she desires admission.
Verification Session consists of observing the child and verifying the data furnished in the application.
Incomplete forms will be automatically rejected.
A child is not selected if he/she is judged too big, too small, over aged, under aged regardless of the date of birth given in the Application
Admission is not granted by capitation fee/donation. Please don’t sway by the people promising you admission on this ground.
Approaching the school authority through third party will incur automatic disqualification.
The school reserves rights to admission. The parents will strictly abide by the decision of the School in respect to the selection/ non-
selection of the child. Hence post queries will not be entertained if the child is not selected.
Please note the presence of the candidate along with the Parent’s (Father & Mother) is absolute necessary at the time of admission.